Blog Restarted, Finally

It has been five years since my last post, claiming to restart my blog. But due to various reasons, the restart never actually took off.

Many things kept me busy in the last five years, I -

  • Received a Ph.D. degree of Computer Science and Engineering from University of New South Wales.
  • Married my lovely wife.
  • Published a book on "Cloud Data Management" with colleagues.
  • Joined Yuruware, and built Boomerang product that leads to acquirsation.
  • Left previous company due to U.S. head office refocus and Sydney R&D close down.

A few days ago, I received my new offer from a Bank for a role in a Big Data project. The new journey is about to begin. And I can't wait to share my new learnings and experiences on my new blog platform etc.v2 //Eat, Think, Code. - Yep! A new blog build with Static Site Generator Jekyll in GitHub.

So what happen to all posts here? Well, they are at least 5 years old. There is not much point to migrate them over to the new blog just for completeness, so they will stay. And the blog will be archived for read-only and renamed to etc.v1.