Restart blogging

It has been years since my last article posted in this blog. Two years exactly!

In the last two years, I has been drifted among several SNS websites, including Facebook, Renren (a Chinese Facebook-like website), Twitter, and Weibo (a Chinese Twitter-like website). However, none of them kept me for a long period. It always starts with an exciting experience, but unfortunately ends with frustration and boringness. Because they are nothing but 140 characters, photo sharing, like, and comments. Nevertheless, the fast-pace style experience drains my patience of writing long articles, leaving no time for blogging in the last two years.

I now come back as my Google+ has brought my Blogger into integration. Google+ is more than a SNS website to me. It is also a portal of all Google services in the future. A decent integration is all I expected to combine my Google services together.

In fact, another reason for not blogging is my research. It means running lots of experiments, analysing heaps of results data and working overnight day after day. In the future, I will enrich the content of the blog by writing more stuffs about my research and experiments. Thus, it will be a true collection of my work and research posts.