Hello, cloud computing

The new blog is online!

Congratulations to my second blog! As well as my first English blog! :-) I have kept maintaining a Chinese blog (螺旋进化, aka 'Helix Evolution') for years. I'm not sure that it is popular or not, but at least, it touches PageRank at two without any sculpting. Nevertheless, life moves on. Two reasons drive me to start another blog life.

For one reason, as a new PhD student in cloud computing research, it is a good time for me to start a new blog, focusing on cloud computing study; noting ideas, delivering experience and sharing knowledge that I'm going to come across in my future study.

For another reason, both my supervisor and my colleague have already started their journey of blogging. The prevailing atmosphere of sharing in my group drives me to follow their steps and open my mind. Hopefully, I can keep my blog updating at a reasonable frequency, in weekly at least. \(^_^)/

At last, thanks for the inspiration from Xiaomin, aka Shrimpy. The word 'Cloudy' is pretty cool. Now, we are cloudy partners. LOL.

Comments